Over the past six and a half years, we have provided strategic marketing, communications, business development and other consulting services to Silicon-Valley-based serial technology entrepreneurs providing personalized services to an engaged, demanding and growing customer base. Whether we were directly consulting with clients to create and deliver scalable, tech-philic solutions which can sustainably meet the personalized needs of a demanding, growing and happy customer base, or whether we were tracking, documenting and reporting on business and technology trends so that we can better support the needs of our clients, or whether we were convening and connecting and connecting members of our community in order to stimulate conversations and knowledge about technology, business and leadership trends and build relationships and collaborations between stakeholders, we aspire to foster the age of personalization (see articles below) while also working with clients to build momentum for their companies.
FountainBlue’s Momentum-Building Marketing Consulting Services
FountainBlue’s Momentum-Building-Marketing consulting services recognizes that momentum is the heart of success for any business, and that creating momentum involves the integration of vision, strategy, and execution.
Long-Term Vision with Consideration for Market Trends and Company Leadership (Why):
- Understanding business trends and their implications for industries, organizations and people. Strategy for Delivering Solutions (What) to Specific Audiences (Who)
- Transitioning existing products and strategies to new markets and applications, based on current and anticipated business trends and feedback and input of current and expected customers.
- Aligning the corporate strategy with individual business initiatives and department objectives.
- Identifying classes of stakeholders and creating prioritized strategies to reach out to each class.
Execution to Deliver Measurable Results (How, With Whom):
5. Developing integrated marketing and communications plans to achieve milestone-based results.
6. Creating communication pieces reflecting the vision and strategy for the web, social media communities, media contacts, customers and prospects and other stakeholders to achieve specific objectives.
7. Providing introductions to the strategic partners and channels for specific mutually-rewarding purposes.
8. Facilitating collaborations between individual stakeholders and classes of stakeholders for mutual benefit.
9. Engaging communities of stakeholders and ambassadors through:
- Ongoing Online Communications: blogs, tweets, wikis, e-mails, newsletters, webinars
- Face-to-Face Gatherings: in-person events, tours, gatherings, celebrations
- Access to Resources and Information: regular access to articles, interviews, best-practices, new research and findings, etc. tailored to the needs and interests of niche audiences
Integration of Vision/Strategy/Execution
10. Review goals, milestones, deliverables, strategy and results and revisit vision, strategy and execution based on review.